TM - NEC
Your journey in TM world starts here!
The TM department is responsible for our dear members. The role of Talent Management is predicting the outcomes, diagnosing problems and prescribing actions on the people side that will bring value to the organization.
TM is about getting, developing and keeping the right people in AIESEC to ensure achievement of the organizational goals. Main KPI's (Key Performance Indicator) therefore relate to how our entity/membership are achieving the organization’s goals in TM are of GET, Develop and Keep.
Because TM has a lot of freaking things to know, which you will learn during this NEC, below are the main things shortly to know.
- Recruiting new members in AIESEC
- Implementation of the motivation system in AIESEC
- Development of members through human resources tools
- Evaluation of members' performances
- Evaluation of the level of involvement of the members in the organization
- Making sure that members are achieving their goals
- Goal setting for members
- TM Process implementation
- Tracking and Reporting of Membership Experience
- Onboarding Tracking of New Members
- Tracking the Team Standards implementation
- To run the Rewards and Recognition System
- Basic use of Google Sheets
- Organization, attention to detail
- Recruitment, selection and induction understanding
- Good interaction with the members